Friday, September 22, 2006

~ monotonous ~

well thts how i'm right, been like tht for sometime, i have no say in whts happenin around me. Is there any way of changing this?!?! i dont know where to start and do what to change my life. its another monotonous week, been like this ever since i cant remember. I'm way too adrenaline pumped for the job i do, but i stil sit here complaining and do nothin about it. why? cos i got bills to pay cos of my flamboyant life style(a leo so wht can i say). so tryin to sort that out. so whats in the rest of my life, me let me see, weekdays this is my routine, on a normal day i would wake up about 10, just enough time to roll off ma throne(bed) and ma sip down coffee, watch abit of tv and my new(couple of days old habit) work somethin on my lappie(laptop) mess around while im watchin tv n coffee. by 11 time to get ma shirt ironed(pain in the *** work) cant i have the shirts ironed as n when its washed. then usual, B*G, shower, n on the wy to office i might get to see some birds, if im lucky two/three the most. OFFICE to me is like a literal sense of walkin into hell, u have to be on the alert the min u step cos there is so many ppl who just wants to eat u up cos they can take ur place. god i hate politics, i so badly wanna do ppl some return but i'd guess there'll be no difference between me n them. so office is at large probably around 500+, there is 3 shifts, morning(8-2) UK(12.30-9.30, which i work in) uk offline(1.30-10.30) and night(6 - 2). in ma dept its cut down to 12, so i have to spend 9hrs(8 at most in tht atmosphere) so the 12 breaks down to the male female ratio ofs: 4:8, sadly i don get ma fingers involved in office and nothin of my taste, all gampathalanawa ype(a word which i learnt after coming to this office, prev guys use this to call latha, goday, barbie streotype grls) there is only a couple of ppl who i can lay back with, rest of em im up on ma feet with them and i make sure i run their blood flow very well by frustating them.

so leaving that, i nicely have the secluded corner spot in the office, which is like where there is least of A/C gets to(there has been some major heated up argument about this and the issue is with the head of asian operation) comprising that on hand with privacy and a nice steal cupboard to rest my head when i want to doze off.. hehe :D i leisurely surf, read blogs, comment em, check xtra mail, hmm wht else, ahhh yes music download, although of lately tht has been cut out as the site i use to be gettin ma rips from has been shut down :'( poor poor me. can i have some sympathy pls?!?!? a lonely kid in the block with ferocious mosters(colleagues) around cant i have atleast some entertainment. like i said im too adrenaline pumped for this job, this office. seriously, i use to be like the left out kid a year and half back or right when i started, im 21, 2 1/2 yrs back, just 18(not right out of skool though) and rest of the ppl wre on avg 25+, ahaha hows tht? so now i've aged up and the avg has come down to 20.. now im feeling old (jeeesss) so after all tht i when i look up the roster sheet on the job im suppose to be doing. if i feel like it or someother appointment at night n i hav to get outta office early i get right down to work or a lil more of entertainment(personal) i hate the office small talk as well, ppl say i need to smile once in a while.

then around 4/5 somtimes even 6 work work work work work, continous till 9.30, wrap up ma stuff and sign off. off to home, where there'll be some thing to eat on my most lucky days if my mom is at home. watch tc while im having dinner. then lazin around till 10 or 11 unless im just impatient to watch a movie or series(DVD, thank god for techno, i don have to watch a series for weeks n weeks, i'd get bored). off to bed at about 1/2 depending on wht im watchin, lately its 2 series im watchin, Lword(how many have caught this i dont know) & NIPTUCK, its a plastic surgery cover, fav line in that, "so tell me what dont you like about yourself today?". off to bed, check up for final msgs, use it as a torch actually, snug into bed and dream away(i dont sometimes remember half the things, although sometimes i've able to bend my dream the way i want it to be..which makes me kinda nauseous sometimes) wake up as if it was a nightmare.

so thats how it is for the 5 days of week, and my weekends are horrid sometime worse than the weekdays, i wish there was no weekends, just work work work get paid, work work work work, get more paid and inbetween spend all that and make good use of my cc as well. so im laying it out here. peeps throw over ur comments... and il let u knw wht happens

9 comments:

Mr. Evil said...

Dude you just managed to make me fee reeaaaaallllyyyyy old!!!

~ lo$t $oul ~ said...

im just 21, how do u think it makes me feel like?? think about it again mate...!! :D and FYI im known to carry ma dark clouds on ma shoulder and rain down on ppl ;-) hehehhehahahahaheheheh EVIL

Mr. Evil said...

lol :D Ur evil too ?? Malli is that you ?!?!? Mwaha ha ha haaaa !!

Lol :) ok leave aside the humor :D Age I believe just gives me an advantaghe over different age groups of ladies :) he he he :D See there is a plus side :D

~ lo$t $oul ~ said...

ah woman are so conceived about the age of men they want to be with man, i can easily pass off as a 25+ when it comes to older woman, but wen it came to grls ma age or younger than me its disadvantage.... but then again i've never dated someone younger than me or my age.. so im cool with... ahhh whos more evil now.. AHHEHEHHAHHHHOHHAHAA

Lady divine said...

ur routine doesnt really differ from many others u knw..i guess when u strt wrking, it jus goes that way..as for me, i reall look forwrd to weekends coz thats the only time i get to sleep as much as i want, clean my mess in my room and chill...:)

Feather man said...

I think you should fine some thing more interesting to do dude. Life is running like hell. Maybe the next time u remember that you have written some thing like this you will be 25 or more so do some thing in between to be happy of.

~ lo$t $oul ~ said...

i know, thts wht scares the day light out of me, but then again im a night person and dwelled in darkness.. hehe well im keeping my options open and looking out for oppurtunities....

Mr. Evil said...

So whats ur field of interest or experience?

~ lo$t $oul ~ said...

experience, a lil of designin(i've got proper qualification in designin) 3yrs of customer service with financial analysis.. and interest is limitless man, designin, writing, programming, hmmm just about anythin cos i've got an opinion n mind of my own..