Tuesday, September 28, 2010

~ facial hair ~

or in other words, beard.. :) see i've been sporting this for a long time, but quite not long as the one i've gotten myself with at the moment, its rather bushy.. i wud say. It seems like everyones problem these day. What ticked me off last night was, we were messing around in office (since it was poya, yes i work on poya days, all who sit their lazy bums on local calendar can shut it!!), we were trying out temporary coloring, and one guy got creative with it, colored up my mustache along a thick line down to the beard as well.. :) it was ... imagine a dark Hulk Hogan.. :) i was walking around in office, looking like this, with all the grls giggling away and almost rofl, but it was poya n i was in a sporty mood.

Coming home with it was the worse part, mom was in a complete fit that I've been sporting something that points to another religion (dont want to get in her words) and what the hell is the coloring? I don like being told what im suppose to do, and just coming back from office(which is another trauma for me everyday, not the like Angel's one, but... you get) and she letting it off, asked to zip it (not in the same words).

She has always wanted me to bind to social norms, and i for one, never grew up that way. Lately its not only my mother who is expecting me to be a certain standard... :) so i've asked a few, what they thought about my facial hair, its merely just hair to me, something i've been lazy or just wanted to brew something out of the ordinary.

So here i'm killing the cat, what do you'll think...? does my hair n beard go off, shud it stay? i think some of you might have noticed...bad afro.. long beard, hard to miss :D

3 comments:

Little Miss Tam Jay said...

Well it stays if you want it and it goes if you want it to go. I say screw society! Screw social norms! But you gotta admit clean shaven guys are yummy- unless the rugged look suits you. But if you like it or find a girl who digs playing with ya beard and you dig playing with that girl then why the hell not ;)...

*chants screw you world!* muhahaha

~ lo$t $oul ~ said...

LMTJ - so the beard brought you outta the stones ah.. :) hehe. well the beard had to come off, sadly had to part with the hair as well, and since then attention has been pouring in i shud say.. :) likin the new attention, though i seriously miss my long messy hair n beard.. :D hehehe

*raises the fist, fcuk the world*

Anonymous said...

Some women have no appreciation for facial hair...